Are the stickers waterproof?
The stickers are printed on high quality vinyl and have been sprayed and laminated to make them water resistant.
What are the decal stickers made of?
All stickers are printed on vinyl at 300 DPI, than sprayed with a UV semi gloss protectant. Lastly they are protected with a UV shield gloss laminate that helps prevent scratching and enables a water resistant coating.
Whats the difference between “Kiss cut” and “Die cut”?
Kiss cut is generally a image being cut out with no border, and if there are gaps inside the image, those will be cut out.
Die cut typically has a thin border, and the gaps inside the image will not be cut out and remain as a solid color.
How are the products being made?
I personally make all of the stickers, button badges, art prints and poster prints by hand. Each product is carefully made with some help from specific machines for cutting, printing and lamination. Once a product is made I will give it a good look over to make sure the quality is great with no defects.
(FREE STUFF!)Defected/Damage Products?
I mess up ALOT when I make products, especially working on a new design for the first time. Most of the time if a product gets a (cat or doggo hair) stuck in it while laminating, or the cutting is a bit off I will throw these in a bucket. If the defect is not too bad I give them away as freebies in orders, or if its been requested. (Never hurts to ask me if I have any defect products on hand!) If I don’t give them away as freebies I test them out on my personal car (mainly vinyl products) Or they go in the trash. I’d rather they be used than go to the trash.
Items can be shipped worldwide, but there may be restrictions on some products that cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, an estimate of 5 to 10 business days for delivery (depending on your location and the stock of the items.) However, this does not include certain items listed below:
- Pillow Cases/Oppai Mousepads: Shipping/production takes around 2 months. These are produced in China and tend to be slow, worth the quality however. (Eventually I will invest in having a few of each of these items in my personal stock so they will ship out quicker.)
- Clothing: Production time takes about 5 to 10 days, and shipping within 3 to 7 days. These I do not keep a stock of, and they will be mailed to you directly from the manufacturers.
How are Items packaged and shipped?
- Poster Prints: Are rolled up and placed in a cardboard tube with ending caps
- Art Prints: placed inside a plastic sleeve and packed between two pieces of cardboard inside a waterproof sealed package. (I hope to invest in some bubble wrap to make sure these suckers don’t get bent or damaged.)
- Button Badges: each badge is individually packaged, pinned to cardstock and sealed in a closed plastic bag. They will ship out in a bubbled envelope unless they are bought with other items.
- Stickers: Sealed in a plastic sleeve and stuck between two pieces of cardboard. (seriously this is how I recycle my cardboard!) Will be shipped in a waterproof plastic bag.
You may return most new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund and I will mail out a new one if the return item is a result of my error. (you received an incorrect or defective item.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of the refund being approved, however in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Me with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. (pictures would be great!) I will respond as quickly as I can with instructions for how to return items from your order.